Ferris State University is pleased to offer several scholarship opportunities to first-time
Woodbridge N. Ferris Scholarships
- Value - Full-Tuition up to $11,190 per year/$44,760 for four years
- Criteria:31 ACT/1360 SAT score and a 3.9 High School GPA.
- Value - $6,000 per year/$24,000 for four years
- Criteria:29 ACT/1290 SAT score and a 3.7 High School GPA.
- Value - $4,500 per year/$18,000 for four years
- Criteria: 26 ACT/1170 SAT score and a 3.5 High School GPA.
- Value - $3,500 per year/$14,000 for four years
- Criteria: 24 ACT/1120 SAT score and a 3.4 High School GPA.
Ferris Gold Scholarship
- Value - $2,000 per year/$8,000 for four years
- Criteria: 22 ACT/1020 SAT score and a 3.25 High School GPA.
Ferris Crimson Scholarship
- Value - $1,500 per year/ $6,000 for four years
- Criteria: 21 ACT/980 SAT score and a 3.0 High School GPA.
For complete scholarship details, including renewal criteria, please visit our WNF Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions