49 study rooms are available. They accommodate anywhere from 2 to 10 people. Students get first priority.
How many people will use your study room?
- Study rooms may be reserved by current Ferris students only.
- A student may reserve a study room in one-hour blocks, for up to 4 hours per day, not to exceed 20 hours per week. A student may utilize their weekly 20-hour allotment in any manner they wish.
- Study rooms must be occupied by the student who made the reservation.
- Reservations may be made 14 days in advance.
- Students must occupy the study room within the first 15 minutes of their reservation, or the reservation is forfeited.
- Students are welcome to use an unoccupied study room but must yield to a student with a reservation.
- The student with the reservation must have a valid photo ID and proof of the reservation (digitally or in print) with them at the time of the reservation.
- FLITE is not responsible for lost or stolen items left in the study rooms.
- Remember that the study rooms may be in a quiet zone (insert link to zone policy) and occupants are required to adhere to the volume restrictions in that area.
- Failure to comply with these policies may result in forfeiture of study room reservation rights.
Four instructional studios are available, designed for hands-on-learning.
- Computers at every work station
- Projector station with document camera
Seven seminar rooms are available, ideal for meetings.
- Projector station with computer and document camera (excluding 442)
Music and Media Room
Create audio/visual media and use FLITE's record collection.
- Record player
- Blue screen
- Additional equipment available to check out
Perfect for recording class lectures, faculty/staff meetings (face-to-face and virtual), and experimenting with new pedagogies.
- 4 Media:scape™ Tables
- Projector station with computer and document camera
- Camera and omnidirectional microphones