Ferris State University
Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
1201 S. State Street, CSS101
Big Rapids, Michigan 49307
Office of Admissions: (231) 591-2100
Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid: (231) 591-2110
Important Notice: Your confidential message is sent through an unsecure internet environment. There is no guarantee of confidentiality with information being transmitted via email.
- General Financial Aid Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community College Consortium Questions: email@example.com
- Student Employment Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billing Questions: email@example.com
- Scholarship Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Loan Questions: email@example.com
- Kendall College of Art & Design Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid Counseling Services
Most financial aid questions can be answered at the Student Service Center counter in the Timme Center for Student Services, however, financial aid counselors are available on a walk-in basis, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.