A second-year student in the Welding Engineering Technology program believes the opportunities she has enjoyed will also benefit other women, and nontraditional students who take up career paths in technology and skilled trade fields. More ...
The University received a $1.2 million National Science Foundation grant to establish Project S3OAR, a 4-year program that seeks to recruit, retain and graduate low-income, academically-talented students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines. More...
Alumni Kurt Hofman, of Grand Rapids, and Kari Sederburg, of East Lansing, have been appointed to the university’s Board of Trustees. The appointments were announced by Gov. Rick Snyder on Wednesday, Oct. 17. More...
- Hospitality Management Senior Wins Hyatt Scholarship
- Professor, Program Coordinator Vonder Haar Honored by Michigan Council of Teachers of English
- Return to National Student Technician Competition Rewards Heavy Equipment Service Engineering Technology Senior
- Bulldog Family and Friends Weekend to Highlight Campus Attributes, Big Rapids Community
- Chicago Boyz Acrobatic to Entertain During Ferris’ Family and Friends Weekend Oct. 20
- College of Business Expresses Appreciation Following ACSBP Accreditation Reaffirmation
- Center for Latin@ Studies' Moreno and Ledesma Honored As Top Latinas in Michigan
- Grant of $2,500 Supports Clinical Laboratory Sciences’ Learning Process
- VIDEO: The Ferris Lowdown (Week Eight)
- The Ferris Foundation for Excellence Benefit Set for Nov. 2, 20th Annual Event Features Alumnus Tim Murphy
- Read More Ferris State University News Headlines