A schedule of 13 orientation sessions offered prior to the start of Ferris State University’s 2018-19 academic year began Monday, June 11 in Big Rapids. The first of the sessions, hosted in the University Center building, was an opportunity for incoming freshman Destiny McKee, of Flint, to show her family the Ferris campus. More ...
A variety of popular offerings will be available for 12-to 18-year-old students who hope to explore their academic interests in day camps, or supervised and guided residential camps, offered throughout the summer on Ferris State University’s main campus, in Big Rapids, and the Ferris-Grand Rapids campus. More...
Individual athletes and school-age sports teams have exhibited strong interest, as the signup period for Ferris State University Athletics Camps is underway. More than 50 sessions have been scheduled for indoor and outdoor sports, according to Athletic Camps Coordinator Mike Przydzial. More...
- DAGD Sudents, Alumni to Make First Appearance in E3 College Game Competition
- Photographer McDermott Receives Inaugural ‘Friend of the Torch’ Award
- Community Summer Band Begins 53rd Concert Season
- SkillsUSA Competitors to Represent Ferris in National Championships Following Medal Wins
- UICA to Receive $10,000 Grant from the National Endowment for the Arts
- Regional Globalization Advocate Receives Ferris’ International Award
- Production Innovations Earn Salowich Inaugural Brandon Martinez Award from the Torch
- University Magazine Lists Michigan College of Optometry Among 2018’s Best Schools in America
- College of Engineering Technology Students Inducted into Honor Society
- Torch Editor-in-Chief Selected, Lewton Looks Forward to 2018-19 Opportunity
- Newly-Elected Student Government Association President Seeks Greater Campus Commitment
- Read More Ferris State University News Headlines