Phone: (231) 591-2779
Office: JOH 127
Ph.D., Ohio University 1987
- COMM 121: Fundamentals of Public Speaking
- COMM 299: Theories of Communication
- COMM 365: Intercultural Communication
- COMM 366: Diversity and Communication
- COMM 389: Sports Communication
- COMM 489: Seminar in Sports Communication
Building Community Through Public Speaking. Cengage Learning (2004).
The Communication Web: Introduction to Human Communication Theory. Kendall Hunt/custom press (1996, 2004 revised edition).
Awards and Achievements
John Shields Award for Outstanding Contribution to Pi Kappa Delta national forensics honor society (2011)
Member, Board of Directors, International Association for Communication and Sport (2014–2018)
Host and program planner, 2016 IACS Summit, Grand Rapids, Mich.