University Center - Second Floor - Wednesday, February 21, from 10 am to 1 pm.
Stop by to enjoy a snack and pick up quick tips that can save you money! It takes just a few minutes to participate, but the information can put you on solid financial ground for the rest of your life!
You could win one of three $250 scholarships or one of two $25 American Express gift cards donated by StraightLine.
The following professionals will be on hand to provide information and answer questions regarding the following topics:
- Ferris State Bookstore - Saving on Textbooks
- FSU Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid - Year Round Pell Grant
- Huntington Bank - How to Budget
- Isabella Bank - Anywhere Banking
- Lake Osceola State Bank - Be Smart About Credit
- Lerner, Csernai & Fath Financial Group - Life & Disability Insurance
- Meijer - MPerks Savings
- StraightLine - Investments and Retirement Planning
- Walgreens - Balance Rewards
- West Michigan Credit Union - Understanding and Protecting Your Bank Account
Anyone with a disability who needs special accommodations to attend this event should contact Melanie Mulder at (231) 591-2121 firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours in advance.