Res-Life Forms

Here you will find online and downloadable forms for Housing & Residence Life. If you don't see the form you need please contact the Office of Housing and Residence Life at 231.591.3745 or email

North Hall

North Hall Classroom Registration


West Campus Community Center Registration

Intent To Vacate

Summer Storage

Telephone Installation

Telephone Cancellation

Exceptions or Cancellation

Submit complete forms to or mail to:

Office of Housing and Residence Life
Cramer Hall
1325 Cramer Circle, CRA 106
Big Rapids, MI 49307

Request for Contract Cancellation for Off Campus

Break Housing Contract 2017-18

Off Campus Application

Transfer Application