Educational Counseling and Disabilities Services serve students with disabilities, empowering them for self-reliance and independence while promoting equal access to educational opportunities and programs.
Educational Counseling and Disabilities Services
901 S. State St.
Big Rapids, Michigan 49307
Fax: (231) 591-3939
- Information for Faculty/Staff
- Residence Hall Accommodations
- Disabilities Services Brochure
- Liaison Committee for Students with Disabilities
- Electronic Information Technology Accessibility at Ferris
- Use of Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Policy
Ferris State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Under applicable laws, including Title IX, the Education Amendments of 1972 and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the University does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, physical or mental handicap or other prohibited matters in employment, educational programs or admissions.
If you believe that a violation or potential violation of these state or federal non-discrimination laws has occurred, is occurring, or will occur, please notify the following:
Equal Opportunity Office within the Office of the General Counsel
McKessy House, Ferris State University
120 East Cedar Street
Big Rapids MI 49307-2202