Beginning on September 5, new classes will be posted weekly through the Fall of 2017 and the Winter of 2018 to meet the demand for training services. Please call 231-591-5826 or email: email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the course schedule, enrollment requirements, or the registration process.
Technicians registering for the Aggregate Level One Recertification Class and the HMA Level One Recertification Class must submit test reports at least 30 days prior to the scheduled course for review and approval to attend the recertification class, see more detail on the course web page in the left navigation panel.
Companies enrolling employees in HMA Paving Operations Classes are limited to three employees per company.
ICET currently offers technician training programs in cooperation with the Michigan Department of Transportation for the following certification programs:
- Certified Aggregate Technician Level One (Big Rapids, Lansing, Detroit, Bay City, Houghton)
- Certified Aggregate Technician Level Two (Big Rapids, Detroit, Bay City, Houghton)
- Certified Hot Mix Asphalt Lab Technician Level One (Big Rapids)
- Certified Density Control Technician (Big Rapids, Lansing, Detroit, Bay City, Houghton)
- Certified Hot Mix Asphalt Paving Operations Technician (Big Rapids)
- Certified Hot Mix Asphalt QC/QA Technician (Big Rapids and Recert in Detroit )
- Underground Pipe Installation and Inspection (scheduled by request 231-591-5826)
- HMA Sampling for Local Agency Projects (All Seven MDOT Regions)
For more information about a course, click on the course link in the left navigation panel.
To register for a scheduled class, click on this link:
To contact ICET, email; firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 231-591-5826 for Tom Larabel, Director, or Tamera VanPutten, Customer Service Representative.
Mailing Address: 126 Howard Ave. Big Rapids, MI 49307