The Diversity and Inclusion Plan represents more than a year of work by dozens of people. I am proud of the work done
by the Diversity and Inclusion Planning Work Group. If you have comments, questions
or concerns about the final report please feel free to meet with me. The Plan is a
living document--new initiatives can and will be added in the years to come.
Dr. David Pilgrim
- Upcoming Faculty and Staff Mini Grant Dates:
For More Information Click Here
- 2016-2021 Ferris State University
Diversity Plan document.
- Remarks to the Ferris Board of Trustees on February 2018
- 2016/2017 Diversity at Ferris Report
- Diversity Plan Gap Analyses
- Diversity Office Strategic Plan 2016-2020
- Ferris/Hampton story PowerPoint
- Ferris: There's Food Here! Facebook page.
- Area Food Resources Brochure
- 2018 Calendar of Observances
- Ferris Statement on DACA
- OMSS Transitions to Success - Friday August 24, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm IRC 120. RSVP through form https://orgsync.com/153353/forms/322599
- OMSS Open House - Wednesday September 5, 10:00 pm - 3:00 pm, FLITE 159
- 2018 Latinx Heritage Celebration! - Tuesday September 25, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm, North Quad
- For more events see Diversity Calendar
or the University Calendar
"You are Welcome Here"
Video created by Ferris State International students 2016
Faculty and Staff Mini Grants
Contact the Diversity and Inclusion Office with comments