Direct Deposit: Students have the option of using their own bank to receive the Financial Aid Refunds. Refunds by direct deposit will be available twice weekly on Monday and Thursday.
IMPORTANT: Your name must appear on the bank account used for direct deposit. If not, your direct deposit may be rejected and will delay your refund.
Instructions for Direct Deposit Sign-up:
- Go to the Ferris website (www.ferris.edu) and log into MyFSU
- Click on the Student tab
- Under Student Quick Links area click on MyAccount
- Under the MyAccount Quick Links section click on Direct Deposit
- Click on Start action
- Enter your 9 digit bank routing number
- Enter your bank account number
- Click checking or savings
- Click Submit
- Review information and click I Agree
- The screen should read "Your Direct Deposit information has been changed."