- Bloodborne Infectious Disease Fact Sheet
- Bloodborne Pathogen Policy
- Medical Waste Management Policy
- Sample Bloodborne Infectious Diseases Exposure Control Plan for Health Care Facilities
- Sample Bloodborne Infectious Diseases Exposure Control Plan for Employers with Limited Employee Exposure
- Medical Offices MIOSHA Standards Requirements
Your working environment should be comfortable to work in. Many employees experience discomfort or pain while sitting because of improperly positioned chairs, desks, or furniture.
Work station assessments can be requested via email to Mike McKay at MikeMcKay@ferris.edu
Mike can help you assess how you can better configure your workspace to meet your ergonomic needs.