Currently, YouTube videos are only used for movie trailers to promote local movie theaters. Consult the movie theater's website to find what movies are playing.
- Find the video you want from YouTube, make sure it is in HD for best viewing quality on the screens.
- Your URL should look like this before you save it.
- To save the video type ss in the URL like this.
- Doing this will take you to savefrom.net.
- Don't worry about the format, the default should be MP4 720p if you found an HD video.
- Click Download.
- Go to your downloads folder in your file browser. This is where all of your downloads
will go unless specified otherwise. For Macs, there is also a download folder in Finder.
- Click and drag your video into the folder you want your video to move into. It is highly suggested to have the folder saved as a favorite in your side bar of either Windows Explorer or Finder.
- If you don't want to save the folder to your side bar, you can also use the 'Cut' and paste option. Right click on the file and choose 'Cut' from the drop down menu. Using the 'Cut' option will keep your downloads folder from becoming too cluttered.
*Note: If you are looking for a movie trailer, you will want to type 'TV Spot' in the search bar instead of trailer. TV spots will be between 30 seconds and one minute in length. A trailer could be as long as two to three minutes and the file size would be much larger than the 30 second tv spot. Large file sizes might be difficult for players to handle.