In collaboration with the General Education Coordinator and University General Education Committee, the Problem Solving competency committee is responsible for:
- Evaluating new Problem Solving course proposals;
- Monitoring Problem Solving assessment activities;
- Reporting on evidence of student learning in Problem Solving courses;
- Conducting periodic recertification of Problem Solving courses.
The Problem Solving committee consists of one member from each from the following units: College of Arts and Sciences, College of Business, College of Education and Human Services, College of Engineering Technology, College of Health Professions, and the Library (FLITE). Memberships are for three year terms that expire at the end of the academic year.
Committee Members (2018/2019 academic year)
- Christopher Redker, CAS (chair)
- Cathy Browers, COB
- Nick Kuiper, COEHS
- Chris Cosper, CET
- Sheila MacEachron, COHP
- David Marquard, FLITE