Summer Sports & Academic Camps
Young athletes can choose a sports camp at Ferris State and enjoy a summer experience
where they can build skills and improve their game.
Ferris summer sports camps and clinics are designed to help players learn from the Ferris coaching staff and members of Bulldog varsity teams on what it takes to move their game to the next level, whether that level is to make the varsity or simply to have some serious fun.
Summer Sports Camps
- Boys Basketball Sports Camp
- Girls Basketball Sports Camp
- Football Sports Camp
- Hockey Sports Camp
- Golf Sports Camp
- Soccer Sports Camp
- Softball Sports Camp
- Tennis Sports Camp
- Girls Volleyball Sports Camp
Summer Sports Clinics
- Track & Field Sports Clinic
- Football Coaches Sports Clinic
- Softball Indoor Team Sports Clinic
- Volleyball Youth Training Sports Clinic
- Women's Soccer Youth Skills Sports Clinic
- Women's Soccer High School Player Skills Sports Clinic
Looking for a fun and rewarding summer experience? We have what you need here at Ferris State University!
Most academic camps are specifically designed for high school students, or students entering high school in Fall 2016.
- Architectural Design
- Bulldog Writers
- Cyber Security
- Design & Manufacturing
- Inventor's Academy