Director of Alumni Relations Brandi Behrenwald said that 38 students met the criteria to be considered for the scholarship, which can be up to $2,000. Applicants must be the child, sibling or grandchild of a Ferris alumna or alumnus, and cannot have previously received a Legacy Scholarship. Click Legacy Scholarship to learn more.
The Regional Instructor Workshop will offer six sessions on Tuesday, Aug. 2 and four Wednesday, Aug. 3, along with daily luncheon speakers. More....
Engineering Technology students found success June 22-23 at the SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Conference. More....
- Wish-A-Mile 2016 Bike Tour Makes Camp at Ferris State University July 29
- Campus Drive Closure Signals Start of North Residence Hall Project
- Grand Rapids Community Foundation Supports Ferris, KCAD Students with Scholarships
- The Ferris Foundation Benefit Set for Nov. 4, Archie Manning Named as Keynote Speaker
- Summer Internships: Daniel Deneweth
- Meet the Interns: Leah Cossin
- AFSCME/AFL-CIO Local 1609 Awards Scholarships to Area High School Graduates
- State of Michigan Approves Funding for $30 Million Swan Annex Building Expansion
- Registered Student Organizations Invited to Volunteer for ‘Bulldogs in Action’
- Read More Ferris State University News Headlines