Welcome to the Ferris State University Master Plan website for the Big Rapids campus. The university developed the current Master Plan for the Big Rapids campus during 2014-15 as part of the ongoing commitment to develop Master Plans that stretch our thinking, our resources, and at the same time have a realistic five year scope or agenda to help guide facility and land use plans. Once new plans are developed and approved, the leadership of the institution is committed to making decisions about the use of capital resources to implement major components in the Plan.
During the fall 2014 and the spring 2015 the university an extensive process to gain substantial input from faculty, staff, students, alumni, and community members to help inform the current Big Rapids campus Master Plan that was approved by the University Board of Trustees at their May 2015 meeting.
Thank you for visiting this site, for considering the contents and linkages herein, and providing input whenever you have an opportunity.
Big Rapids Plans
- 2010 Aerial Photo of Big Rapids Campus
- 2015 Master Plan
- 2009 Plan
- Facility Condition Assessment
- Swan Annex Project
- North Hall
- Student Recreation Center Renovations
- Hagerman Pharmacy Building Renovations
- Center for Athletic Performance
- Vandercook Renovation/Virtual Learning Center
- Bishop Hall
- Katke PGM Learning Center
- West Campus Apartments New Construction