|Office: FLITE 140H|
Here are some useful sites and tutorials to help you learn more about plagiarism and how to avoid it by citing sources properly.
- Offers Writing Center help to avoid plagiarism
- Links to online guides for preventing plagiarism
- Provides Ferris Student Handbook information about plagiarism
- A light-hearted inter-active tutorial about plagiarism developed by Central Piedmont Community College
- Allow about ten minutes for the tutorial and quiz
- A short narrated slideshow about plagiarism from Trinity Western University (Canada)
- Invest about 8 minutes and update your skills to detect and eliminate plagiarism in your writing
- A 5-module interactive learning tool designed to supplement instruction about using information well, including ways to avoid plagiarism
- Each module provides a short quiz that can be emailed to your instructor
- Review citations and their components
- Find links to helpful guides about citation styles such as APA and MLA
- Learn about citation management tools - Son of Citation Machine, Easy Bib and Refbase
Don't forget, you are welcome to come to the Oval Information Desk and ask for help any time. You can also call us 231-591-3602 or chat with us.
Last update: November 1, 2011