Mascot Policies and Fees
The Bulldog is available to appear at your event for a nominal fee. The fees help offset some of the expenses of the program such as:
- Scholarship funds for students and mascot.
- Upkeep and maintenance of the mascot's uniform.
- Camps and development workshops that our mascot attends to improve our program.
Note: All appearances are minimum one hour.
$150 per hour
Community Groups (examples: birthday parties, parades, celebrity appearances) $50 per hour
$50 per hour
Campus Groups (departments and RSOs)
$50 per hour
Alumni Groups (examples: weddings, reunions, golf outings)
$100 per hour
**If the appearance is away from the Big Rapids area transportation expenses must be paid.
- Mascot appearances are available upon request (with a minimum 2-week notice).
- The Ferris State University Department of Athletics and the Student Alumni Gold Club reserves the right to refuse any appearance.
- All requests for specific appearances will be left to the discretion of the Student Alumni Gold Club and the Athletics Department.
- Because of the time demands on the Bulldog, we cannot guarantee that each requested appearance will be fulfilled and priority will be given to athletic and campus department appearances.
- Appearances cannot last more than 2 hours.
- All appearance requests must be submitted using the online form a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the date of the appearance.
- Your group must provide the name of your contact person with a telephone number where they can be reached the day of the event.
- For events out of town, you must provide an area for the mascot to change into costume.
- The Bulldog does not talk. No exceptions.
- The Bulldog will be escorted by a member of the Student Alumni Gold Club at all times.
- If the mascot must travel outside the Big Rapids area, a transportation fee will be charged.**
Bulldog Mascot Reservation Form
Please note there is a fee for appearances.