Performance Evaluation Forms
Administrative-Professional-Supervisory Performance Evaluation
There are now two different options for filling out forms for the Administrative – Professional – Supervisory Performance Evaluations.
The first option is to use the electronic form.
- Open the word form
- Fill in the fields
- Save the document (DoeJane2002)
- Send electronically as an attachment through Lotus Notes to HRD. The email address is "HR Performance Evals". This can be found in the Ferris Domain Address Book
- Open the word document
- Print it
- Write or type in the evaluation
- Send to HRD, PRK-150 through campus mail or delivery
The electronic form has expandable text areas where the variable data (text) can be entered. The tab key is used to advance to the next field. You can copy any text from any document and paste into the form text fields.
Part 1, The Overview. Answer each question about the Employee and advance to the next question.
Part 2, The Evaluation of Responsibilities is a free flow format. Give a description of current duties or responsibilities from the position description and the factors of “excellence” and/or “continuous improvement” opportunities for each.
Part 3, The Goals and Objectives is also a free flow format. Give as many goals and objectives as you wish. After the first Objective just hit the Enter Key and start again for goal #2.
Part 4, The Administration Professional Development Plan is also a free flow format. Give the plans to utilize the Admin Professional Development Plan.
Part 5, The Signature Sheet must be printed, signed and sent to HRD in hard form.
The Position Description a separate form document, is used to describe a new or changed position. Answer each question about the Position and advance to the next field using the tab key. These descriptions can be copied from an electronic version of the Position Description available for HRD.
Formatting for paging can be done by using multiple blank lines to advance to a new page.
- Save the document using the employee’s last name, first name and the year. DoeJane2002.
- Print and go over the evaluation with the employee.
- Make any corrections or additions, add the employee’s comments.
- Save and reprint for the employee’s copy.
- Obtain signatures and send or deliver the Signature sheet to HRD PRK-150.
- Attach the evaluation file to a note in Lotus Notes and send to HR Performance Evals@ferris.edu