Advertising/Integrated Marketing Communications
Ferris State Advertising/Integrated Marketing Communications students may use some of their "related electives" credits to do an internship at an appropriate agency or company - or pursue an internship just for the experience. While an internship is not required for this program, working in the field before graduation is highly recommended. Some of the best sources of information for internships in advertising are:
- COB Internship Page
- On the College of Business page, please choose either the employer or student information under the "Internship" link. http://www.ferris.edu/cob
- American Advertising Federation
- When you get to the site, go to "College Connection"
- American Association of Advertising Agencies
- When you get to the site, go to "Inside the AAAA/Find an Agency Job"
- The American Marketing Association
- When you get to the site, use site map to get to Careers/Job Opportunities.