A production by Ferris State University’s Hospitality Management program….
Voyages Through Future’s Past
Friday, February 27th, 2015 at the University Center Ballroom at Ferris State University in Big Rapids, MI.
Doors will open at 5:30 pm for a cocktail mixer and silent auction with dinner starting at 7:00 pm.
Any questions, please contact the Hospitality Management office at 231.591.2382
Registration coming soon!
Guest – $75.00
Distinguished Guest – $100.00
Provides a direct contribution to the Gala Scholarship Endowment of $25 and this guest will be listed in the event program
Sponsor – $150.00
Provides a direct contribution to the Gala Scholarship Endowment of $50 and this guest will be listed in the event program, announced from the stage and provided VIP Seating
Table – $750.00
Any organization purchasing a table with 10 seats will provide a direct contribution to the Gala Scholarship Endowment of $100, be listed in the event program, and receive table signage
Recent Alumni – $45.00
Special rate for any alumni graduating after 2011 and one guest
100% of Donations will be directed into the Gala Scholarship Endowment
- Black and Blue Ahi Tuna with Blueberry Studded Hollandaise
- Spinach and Feta Filled Crepes
- Cucumber Cups with Smoked Salmon
- Vol-au-vent with Duck Confit
- Boursin Stuffed Peppadews
- Mulligatawny Soup
- Tea and Vermouth Sorbet
- Pasta Mélange
- Roast Pork Loin served with Parsnip and Celeriac Puree and Port-Braised Cabbage
- Salmon Vegetable Mélange en Papillote with Beurre Fondue
- Dessert Miniatures
- Tea and Coffee Service