PGM Alumni Association: Your Support Matters
Your support of the PGM Alumni Association is appreciated and essential in order to continue as the most active association at Ferris. Please consider a 2015 donation. Opportunities are available go give online by credit card or to print a gift form and mail it with a check. For more information on a recurring pledge payment by credit card or electronic ban transfer, please contact PGM Relations coordinator, Jean Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link for credit card payment can be found here.
Link to print donation form can be found here.
Listed are the benefits of annually joining the PGM Alumni Association (PGMAA):
- Qualifies you for membership into the PGM Alumni Association.
- Assists in providing educational opportunities for Professional Golf Management Students.
- Provides for the Scholarship Fund benefiting children of PGM Alumni.
- Provides scholarship opportunities for PGM students.
- Provides the opportunity to participate in all PGMAA social and golf events.
- Funds printing and mailing of PGM Alumni material.
- Provides financial assistance for the PGM program
- Assists the PGM program through creating a collective group who support the PGM program.
- Continues the tradition of the PGM program through your involvement and support of the PGMAA.
- Compensation for PGM Alumni Relations Coordinator.
- Tax deductible donation (check your state tax laws).