The following criteria shall be used to select recipients of the Chicago Association of Direct Marketing Educational Foundation E-Commerce Marketing Scholarships at Ferris State University:
- Applicant(s) for the scholarship(s) must be high school seniors who have been accepted for enrollment in the e-commerce marketing program.
- Applicants for the scholarships shall have earned a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.00 or above and a minimum ACT composite of 21 or higher.
- Financial need is not a criteria for selection.
- Awarded scholarship funds will be $1,000.00 and will be applied to any costs related to attending the University including tuition, room and board, books, and other education-related expenses.
- Management of the application process and selection of the recipient(s) rests with the faculty of the e-commece marketing program in consultation with the office of scholarships and financial aid.
- Applicants must submit at least one required recommendation from a high school teacher, administrator, coach or an employer.
- Applicants must submit a short essay with their application, responding to the question “Why I am interested in e-commerce marketing as a career?”
- At the discretion of the selection committee and depending on the avaibility of funds, recipients may receive the scholarship subsequent years providing they continue to meet all eligibility requirements and maintain a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point.
- In the event no student in the e-commerce marketing program meets the eligibility criteria, the amount of the scholarship will remain in the account.
- Get the forms