New & Noteworthy
College of Business Students Recognized for Excellence
May 19, 2017
The College of Business recently recognized 20 outstanding upperclassmen by presenting them with Student Excellence Awards.
On Friday, April 7, recipients were treated to a catered dinner and a speech from Mary Anne Jones, College of Business Leadership Advisory Board member and senior vice president of finance and operations at Priority Health. The professors who nominated the students presented them with a plaque marking the honor.
The 2017 Student Excellence Award recipients include:
- Andrew Roche, Accountancy
- Kirk Thivierge, Accountancy
- Taylor Hohwart, Accountancy/Finance
- Peter Daniels, Finance
- Jonathan Corrie, Finance
- Dominic Hasbrouck, Business Administration
- Jared VanWormer, Business Administration
- Leesa Deadwyler, Operations & Supply Management
- Kelsey Diamond, Business Administration
- Chad McDonald, Business Administration with Legal Studies
- Cody Simons, Risk Management & Insurance
- Daniella Sanchez, Advertising Integrated Marketing Communications
- Bailey Darwin, Graphic Design
- Harold Burton, Graphic Media Management
- Alex Bray, Marketing
- Jodie Yuncker, Hospitality Management
- Racheal McDonald, Hospitality Management
- Wayne Bersano, Hotel Management
- Justin O’Donoghue, Music Industry Management
- Thomas McCann, PGA Golf Management
College of Business undergraduates may be nominated for a Student Excellence Award if they have earned 90 or more total semester credits, show evidence of intellectual growth, and hold an overall GPA of at least 3.25. Professors nominate students whom they feel have excelled in all aspects of their college career.
More photos from the Student Excellence Awards Ceremony can be found on SmugMug.