Join us on a Saturday visit to Ferris State University.
We will be hosting Dawg Days on selected Saturdays throughout the Fall - Spring semester.
This event will begin at 9 am and will include a variety of sessions for you to attend.
The sessions available for you to sign up for include:
- An admissions presentation
- This presentation provides information about academic offerings, scholarships and
financial aid, housing, student life, and costs to attend. It is recommended that
all Dawg Day guests attend an Admissions presentation.
- A presentation from your college
- At this presentation you will meet with representatives from the college that is home
to your program of interest. You will learn about the college, its programs and opportunities.
- A campus tour of Ferris State University
- This is a walking tour of campus led by current Ferris State students. During the tour you will visit a
residence hall, FLITE (Ferris Library for Information, Technology, and Education,
our student recreation center and other points of interest.
- A student Q&A panel
- Ferris State students answer your questions about being a Bulldog.
- A Financial Aid session
- Financial aid specialists will provide information and answer questions related to
financial aid and scholarships.
- The transfer student Admissions workshop
- Specifically designed for students transferring to Ferris State from another institution,
this session includes a brief presentation and a question and answer session.
- Lunch at The Rock Café
- Don’t miss out! Eat at the award-winning Rock Café!
In registering for this event, you will have the ability to select 4 sessions to attend
throughout the day.
Check in will be from at 9:00 am to 10:00 am and university staff from various departments
will be available to answer your questions.
Sessions will start at 10am and run in one hour intervals.
With four sessions back to back, make sure you sign up for a free lunch at The Rock
The Dawg Day is projected to last until 2:00pm.
Please notify the Admissions Office 24 hours before your scheduled visit if you require