Ferris State University offers group visits to High Schools, Career Centers, and other
Organizations with students in the High School age demographic. Groups who are interested
in learning more about our University and the educational majors we offer are welcome
to inquire about a group visit to Ferris State University. By signing up for a visit,
your group will experience an exciting day on campus which will include: an admissions
presentation, a campus tour, and meeting with students currently attending Ferris.
We look forward to hosting your visit and showing off our Bulldog pride!!!
Please note the following guidelines to ensure an informative and pleasant visit:
- You must register your group’s visit a minimum of four weeks prior to the date of your visit.
- An admissions office representative will contact you shortly after our receipt of
your visitation request to confirm your visit date.
- Ferris can accommodate groups ranging in size from 15 to 70 persons (total).
Chaperones are required.
- Visits are scheduled on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (Visit times can be adjusted
to fit your schedule).
- Visit dates are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Plan your day to be on campus 2 to 3 hours.
- This is a walking tour – Please have students dress for the weather!
- This is a general university presentation. If you wish to visit specific programs,
please contact those programs directly to arrange a tour around the group visit agenda.
Click on the following link to access contact information for colleges and specific programs.
To Write for Information:
Lou Ann Kirkpatrick
Ferris State University
1201 S. State St., CSS 201
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Phone: (231) 591-3951