Resetting Your Password for MyFSU, Novell, and CCA (CISCO Clean
Ferris State University has recently made it possible for all students, faculty, and staff to reset their own passwords, instead
of contacting TAC for assistance.
After you are logged into your Virtual Office account, you can reset your password.
- From the Home screen in your Virtual Office, click the Universal Password button at the top of the screen.
- In the Change Password box, enter your existing password in the Old password box provided.
- Enter your new password in the New password and Retype password boxes provided. The password you entered in these two boxes must match.
Note: When setting your new password, you must meet the following required criteria:
- Minimum number of characters: 8
- Maximum number of characters: 30
- Your password must contain a numeral
- Minimum number of numerals: 1
- Maximum number of numerals: 30
- The password is case sensitive
- Minimum number of uppercase characters: 1
- Maximum number of uppercase characters: 30
- Minimum number of lowercase characters: 1
- Maximum number of lowercase characters: 30
- Do not use special characters
- Your password must be unique
If your password follows the above guidelines, it will be successfully
Close the Internet browser window when done before logging in again.
If this attempt is unsuccessful, please contact TAC at (231) 591-4822.