The Intramural Department is excited to announce that beginning in Fall 2012 we will
be using IMLeagues registration and scheduling software for all of our Intramural
Sports Leagues. Before you try to register for one of the Intramural Leagues, please
read these important directions on how to register correctly on IMLeagues.
To create an IMLeagues account:
- Long into MyFSU
- Click the University Life Tab
- Scroll down to Intramural Sports
- Click the IMLeagues Login link
- Create your IMLeagues account
- Create or join a team!
- Pay registration fee at the SRC
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click on to “Ferris State University” link to go to your school’s homepage
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on
the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your
If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address”
box, and input their email address.
Join a team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d
like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams,
or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.