Are you looking for a sport that isn't currently offered at Ferris? Why not create a new Club Sport! Follow the steps below, provided by CLACS:
1. Print off the CLACS criteria and fill it out.
2. Obtain an advisor.
3. Fill out the application.
4. Make an appointment with a CLACS mentor.
5. Schedule a meeting with CLACS to present your RSO.
6. Create your constitution and charter form.
7. Give the Center for Leadership, Activities, and Career Services a copy of your constitution and charter form for their files.
8. Recruit and have fun!
For complete directions and appropriate forms, please visit http://ferris.orgsync.com/CLACS