No experience necessary. Stop by and ask questions and try climbing for free. Climbing wall waiver is required.
Climbing Wall Rules
- No jewelry on hands or arms.
- No chalk.
- Follow your line to the top.
- Maximum capacity 14.
- Climbers must wear helmets.
- Only certified UIAA approved harnesses are allowed, no other outside equipment.
- No barefoot climbing.
- Must wear sneakers or rock climbing shoes.
- Full shirts are mandatory.
- No gum.
- Please report any unsafe conditions (loose holds, worn ropes and equipment), accidents
or injuries to the gym staff.
- No loud or offensive behavior.
- Disciplinary action is up to the discretion of the climbing wall supervisor and may
result in loss of climbing privileges.