WCCC Facility Policies
The following is a list of the policies regarding the use of the WCCC.
- There is a $15.00 / hour fee to open or close the facility outside of posted hours,
subject to staff availability.
- Setup and take down fees may be assessed for certain setups.
- A clean up fee may be assessed for an excessive mess in the facility or with equipment
rental/usage. A minimum fee of $25.00 or actual cost for clean-up.
- Any damage to the facility/equipment will be charged to the sponsoring organization
or person at a minimum charge of $25.00 or actual cost.
- Reservation payment must be made to the West Campus Community Center 24 hours prior
to the event or the event may be cancelled. Fees may be paid via a University budget
transfer or check. All checks should be made out to Ferris State University (Housing).
- Meals and refreshments must be setup by individual, group or by contacting FSU Catering
at Rankin Center.
- Failure to cancel a reservation within 24 hours notice of scheduled event will result
in a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Room rates by the full hour; partial hour use equates to next full hour charge. Rates
assume regular room set up. Additional charges may incur for special set ups or other
- Responsible for bringing own laptop and connecting equipment. Equipment is limited
and may be in use for the date and time requested. Confirm required equipment.