A Brief Outline of Hall Director Benefits
A university benefits coordinator will explain benefits in full detail to assist in selecting the plan that is right for you including benefits for other eligible adults. Please note specific benefit detail here.
- Salary – with an earned Masters Degree: $32,500 (12 mo)
- Medical Health Care – (family available) PPO or HMO insurance. Comprehensive Health Care coverage and prescription drug plan.
- Dental Health Care – (family available) 100-80-50, 80-60-50 and 65-65-65 benefit levels available.
- Vision Health Care – (family available) Generally allows for an eye exam, pair of lenses and frames or contact lens prescription/contacts each year.
- Life Insurance - $50,000 (for HD) provided; multiples of base salary and spouse/child coverage available at minimal employee's cost.
- Short and Long Term Disability – available after sick leave exhausted.
- Personal Liability Insurance - $300,000 arising from performance of duties.
- Room and Board – partially furnished, air conditioned apartment and full meal plan for employee and immediate family. Ferris is proud to extend privileges to domestic partners. Internet, cable TV, basic telephone and utilities included.
- Laundry - laundry card, $90 value, is provided.
- Cell Phone - provided for business use.
- Tuition Waiver – allows employee, spouse, and dependents up to a total of 8 FSU credit hours per semester.
- Retirement – 12% of gross salary (employer contribution).
- Tax Shelter Annuities – 403(b) program: with Equitable, Fidelity, or TIAA-CREF.
- Vacation – accrues each academic year. 10 paid holidays throughout academic year.
- Sick Leave – 13 days per year.
- Pre-tax Reimbursement Account – medical and dependent care accounts available.
- Parking – free faculty/staff parking decal.
- Credit Union Available – Direct Deposit, savings bonds, etc