Ferris State University’s East Campus Suites offer fully furnished two and four bedroom suites for students 19 and older (by a certain date). The Suites are near academic buildings such as Automotive, Swan, and the National Elastomer Center and near campus buildings such as the Student Recreation Center, University Center, Birkham Health Center, and Top Taggert Field. Contracts are for the full Academic Year, ranging from fall to the end of spring. Separate contracts are available for summer housing.
East Campus Suites contracts are for the full Academic Year, ranging from fall to the end of spring. Separate contracts are available for summer housing.
Many residents chose a meal plan to dine at one of the 8 locations on campus. Several options are available for students from full meal plans to Express Plans and Bulldog Bucks. See Dining Services for details.
Applicant must be a fully accepted, matriculated student and must not have any outstanding debt to the University to apply for a suite.
- Fully furnished private bedrooms
- 1 Lofted bed
- 1 Six drawer dresser
- 1 Desk
- 1 Chair
- 1 Built-in-closet
- Ethernet and Cable TV port (Bedrooms)
- 4 person rooms have 2 bathrooms
- 2 person rooms have 1 bathrooms
- 1 full sofa
- 2 one person sofa seats
- 1 coffee table
- 4 stools
- Ethernet and Cable TV port (Living room)
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Full double sink
- Central Air and heat thermostat
- Accessible Suites available
- Entry lobby has common gathering space
- Elevators in each building
- Laundry room on second floor
- Study/activity lounge on third floor with commanding views of the beautiful surroundings
- 24/7 locked exterior doors for security
- Hallway doors auto-lock leaving no suite ever accidentally unlocked
- All guests must be escorted by a resident of the building at all times
- 3 suites in the complex (Pine Valley, Oak View, and Maple Grove)
- Summer semester contracts available
- LEED Gold designation demonstrating commitment to environmental sustainability
The East Campus Suites desk is located in the Oak View Suite. It accepts packages, provides board and card games, offers printing, and is staffed for questions at the below times.
Monday - Sunday: 10:00AM - 6:30PM
Phone: (231) 591-6032
*Note: Hours of operation may vary during semester breaks, holidays and summer semesters.