bLITZIn case of emergency please call 911.

Personal counseling services, unfortunately, are only offered at the main campus, although students from other campuses are eligible to receive services they must travel to the Big Rapids campus.  If this is not a viable option please look into the following resources:

Michigan Community Mental Health Centers

KCAD – Counseling and Disability Services)

Kent County Resources