Third-Party Tuition Payments

To have a third party billed for tuition and/or textbooks, either an employer form or a letter from your employer must be sent to the Ferris State University Loan Disbursement Office, Center for Student Services, 1201 S. State Street, Big Rapids MI, 49307-2747. This must be completed prior to the start of the semester.