Ferris has financial aid consortium agreements with many community colleges.
- Consortium agreements allow Ferris to be your financial aid provider and to count your approved community college classes when packaging your aid.
- You can only receive financial aid from one institution. If you have received aid from another school, you will need to change your school code on your FAFSA to the Ferris code: 002260
What you need to know about consortium policies
- The consortium form must be received by Ferris no later than the Friday before the start date of Ferris’ semester to allow ample time for the processing before the end of the fourth day of classes.
- Your community college classes must fit into your academic plan.
- Your academic program must be approved for the consortium program at your community college location.
- You need to submit a consortium form every semester you are registered at the community college.
- Some of our community college partners hold classes until funds are distributed for consortium students. Other community colleges require payment before funds are distributed. If this is the case for your community college, you‘ll want to get on a payment plan, if available. Call your Ferris regional office if you are unsure about the consortium policies at your location.