Ferris has financial aid consortium agreements with many community colleges.
- This is an agreement that allows Ferris to be your financial aid provider, and to count your approved community college classes when packaging your aid.
- You can only receive financial aid from one institution. If you have received aid from another school, you will need to change your school code on your FAFSA to the Ferris code: 002260
What you need to know about consortium policies
- Your community college classes must fit within your academic plan.
- Your academic program must be approved for the consortium program at your community college location.
- You need to submit a consortium form every semester you are registered at community college.
- Some of our community college partners hold classes until funds are distributed for consortium students. Other community colleges require payment before funds are distributed. If this is the case for your community college, you‘ll want to get on a payment plan, if available. Call your Ferris regional office if you are unsure about the consortium policies at your location.