Undeclared Admission Status

This is how you move from “undeclared” admission status into an academic program:

  • Make sure you have current transcripts sent from all institutions you have attended.
  • Meet with your advisor to learn what you need to do to declare a major.
  • Once you have met those requirements, you and your advisor will need to fill out a program change form.

Undeclared status means you are not eligible to receive financial aid. It also means your program plan is not yet locked in. You are responsible for completing any changes to that program that occur prior to being admitted.