Welcome to Health and Wellness
Asset Health Requirements for 2013/2014
Hydration Challenge Log 150 - 8 oz glasses of water for 5 credits starting August
25 - September 26.
Biometric Screenings - Birkam 118
Wed., 9/17/14 9am-12pm 1pm-4pm
Thurs., 9/18/14 9am-12pm 1pm-3pm
Biometric Screening at Kendall
Fri., 9/12/14 10:30am - 1:30pm
Newsletter - 04-21-2014
- Track Healthy Activities (self-reported). Tracking Healthy Activities provides the
opportunity for quarterly incentives during 2013-14. Participants will record 39 "Healthy
Activities" each quarter (this has changed from the previous 26 requested). Healthy
Activities will include both physical activities and health habits, such as participation
in smoking cessation programming, annual physicals, age and gender appropriate diagnostic
- Which if broken down, is only 13 activities per month! Please see the whole list on
the Asset Health website at www.assethealth.com/ferrisstateuniversity, under the activities
- The yearly Health Assessment should have been completed by June 7th, 2013.
- The Biometric Screening should have been completed at the onsite events that occurred
during April and May 2013. (Your Biometric Screening will not show as completed until
your results are received and input into the Asset Health system.)
- New Hires will have 31 days from their hire date to complete the required Physician
Form and Health Assessment.
- If you qualify for Lifestyle Management coaching, you will be required to complete
3 out of 4 quarterly Lifestyle Management coaching calls per program year to receive
your incentive. For the 2013 program year, this will also earn you an entry into a
quarterly wellness drawing.
- If you do NOT qualify for Lifestyle Management coaching calls, you will be required
to complete an Asset Health online course in 3 out of 4 quarters to receive your incentive.
For the 2013 program year, this will also earn you an entry into the quarterly drawings.
2 new courses will be added each quarter.
- Participants who complete all of their required activities throughout the 2013-14
year will be entered into an end of the year drawing.
Please contact the Benefits Office if you have any questions. Email Form