2004 Distinguished Staff Award Winners (L to R):
- Joan Totten, Department Head, Developmental Programs & Curriculum
- Karen Ottobre, Secretary, Management Department
- Jeremy Mishler, Director, Alumni Relations
- Kay Anderson, Secretary, Marketing Department
- Craig Westman, Associate Dean, Enrollment Services/Director, Admissions & Records
- Also pictured is FSU President Dave Eisler.
Joan has fulfilled the responsibilities of her position with an ongoing acceptance
of additional duties. Her combination of expertise and a positive attitude has resulted
in great admiration by her colleagues.
Karen has carried out the responsibilities of her position by stretching well beyond
what can reasonably expected. She is a continuous Bulldog cheerleader with incredible
attention to detail.
Jeremy has capably carried out the responsibilities of his position through continuous
dedication and enthusiasm to Ferris with a "can do" attitude. He provides outstanding
leadership and professionalism which makes him a wonderful role model for students
Kay has capably carried out her responsibilities with a solid work ethic and creative
talents to find solutions. She is a solid Bulldog supporter who is dedicated to serving
the students with a high level of professionalism.
Craig has capably carried out the responsibilities of his position with an ability
to lead a hard working team, by dedicating long hours to his job and continuously
promoting the great qualities of Ferris State University.