Parking Services & Regulations
Hours of Service
The Parking Services and Registration Bureau is located at the Department of Public
Safety and is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Parking Permits
may be purchased during this same time. The Department is open 7 days a week, 24
hours a day for information, guest parking permits, and temporary student parking
- Parents, relatives and visitors desiring to visit campus, must obtain a visitor's
permit for a stated limited time and area, from the Department. The parking permits
issued under this section may restrict parking to designated visitors' areas.
- The visitors' permits are free of charge and entitle the visitor's motor vehicle to
be parked in designated areas.
Eligibility for Parking Privileges
All students are eligible to register, possess, operate and park a motor vehicle on
campus. However, if all available space is utilized, freshmen applying to register
may be denied parking privileges.
Motor Vehicle Registration
- All motor vehicles, possessed or used on campus must be registered.
- A vehicle registered by a faculty or staff member, which is operated by a son, daughter,
or spouse of said faculty or staff member, who are eligible student drivers, must
have and properly displayed a student permit. The operator of the vehicle must use
the proper lot according to permit.
- The regulations for motor vehicle registration are in effect 365 days a year.
- A student who lives in a residence hall may register only one automobile.
- Vehicle Registration Fee:
- Student vehicle registration fee for fall registration is $100.00 payable at the time
of registration. Spring registration is $70.00 for spring and summer sessions and
$40.00 for summer session only.
- Faculty/Staff are issued one permit. A second or replacement permit is $50.00.