The Printing and Graphics Scholarship Foundation recently awarded nine Ferris State University printing students more than $24,000 in scholarship money.
The Ferris students competed nationally for more than $125,000 that is awarded annually
The Ferris students, who earned scholarship money from PGSF, were:
- Jarrad Barrick, of Royal Oak: $3,300
- Aubree Berg, of Freeland: $1,500
- Brittany Borninski, of Harrison Township: $1,500
- Kyle Busse, McHenry, Ill.: $3,300
- Lynette DeGeorge, of Michigan Center: $1,700
- Kevin Romanko, of Royal Oak: $3,000
- Ariel Star, of Dexter: $1,500
- Mackenzie Thayer, of Brooklyn: $5,000
- Tina Yahr, of Brighton: $2,000
The scholarship money is for use during the 2011-12 academic year at Ferris.