At its May meeting, the Board of Trustees approved several new academic programs. Highlighting the newly-approved degree programs are the Doctor of Nursing Practice and Professional Brew Management.
Click Academic Programs to read more.
Seventeen one-day orientation sessions are scheduled from Monday, June 13 through Thursday, Aug. 25. More....
Leah Monger and Gayle S. Lopez were recognized for their work in the promotion of women in leadership. More....
- Online Learning in Nurse Administration, Masters in Nursing Leadership Ranked Fourth in Nation for Affordability
- HVACR Competition Held at Granger Center, Ferris CET Students Earn SkillsUSA Medals
- Father and Son Earn Bachelor's Degrees, Graduate in Big Rapids, Together
- West Campus Apartments Expansion Advances, Existing Units Upgraded
- Demolition Set for East, South Campus Apartment Buildings
- Reading and Rhythm Celebration Set for West Campus Community Center, June 29
- 'Be A Bulldog. Be A Champion' - Ferris State Athletics Achieves Championship Success
- Read More Ferris State University News Headlines