First, understand that going through MyFSU is the only way to access your Ferris E-mail, but it is possible to have your mail forward to your mobile apps like Gmail. This way, you'll still be able to open and respond to your emails on your mobile device, but you won't be able to use features associated with Ferris e-mail, such as Calendar and Documents.
How to forward Ferris E-mail to my Gmail app on my mobile device:
1. Log in to MyFSU using your user name and password.
2. Click the E-mail icon to open your Ferris E-mail.
3. Click the settings icon located in the upper right. The menu will pop up and then select Settings.
4. Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
5. Add a forwarding address.
6. Make sure POP and IMAP is enabled.
7. Scroll down and click Save Changes.
Last updated: 12-05-2014
|Chat With a Specialist|
|Online Support Form|