Acquiring Software and Hardware - FSU Employees
Acquiring software and hardware for your personal use
- What Software am I able to purchase for my personal use at home?
- Microsoft Products
- Ferris is providing Office 365 to all employees and students free of charge. With
Office 365, you will have access to the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
OneNote, and more. Click here for information on how to download.
- Other Software
- Employees are ale to get Symantec Antivirus and other software via the Home CD site
located within the Workplace tab under the Computer Network Services channel in MyFSU.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- As a result of signing a three-year contract, Adobe is offering free home use for
faculty and staff. For more information visit the Free Adobe for Faculty and Staff page.
- What Hardware am I able to purchase for my personal use at home?
If you have any questions regarding the purchase of software for home use please review
the Microsoft Home Use Program FAQ. For other questions regarding obtaining hardware and software for personal use please
contact the TAC @ 231.591.4822 or toll free at 877.779.4822.