Creating Assignments in SafeAssign
To create an assignment in SafeAssign go to the content page and select the tool link
within the Teach tab.
- Click on the "Create SafeAssignment" button.
- Provide a title and description of the assignment.
- Enter an assignment due date.
- You may choose to allow students to upload a draft of their assignment and have it
checked for originality against the SafeAssign database.
- You may choose whether a student may view their own originality report.
- The "Urgent Checking" option runs a priority check on the assignment.
- Grading options allow for either a numeric or letter grade.
- Save assignment configuration.
A column is automatically created in the course grade book for each assignment.
Last modified: 01/18/2011