- Stein, PS, Challman SD, Brueckner JK. Using audience response technology for pretest
reviews in an undergraduate nursing course. Journal of Nursing Education. 2006;45:469-473.
- Sharma MD, Khachan J, Chan B, O'Byrne J. An investigation of the effectiveness of
electronic classroom communication systems in large lecture classes. Australasian Journal of Technical Education. 2005;21:137-54. http://www.ascilite.org.au/ajet/ajet21/sharma.html
- Roselli RJ, Brophy SP. Exploring an electronic polling system for the assessment of
student progress in two biomedical engineering courses. Proceedings of the 2002 American
Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference & Exposition. Session 2609. 2002.http://sitemason.vanderbilt.edu/files/cHKfJu/008_2002.pdf
- Miller RG, Ashar BH, Getz KJ. Evaluation of an audience response system for continuing
education of health professionals. Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions. 2003;23:109-115.
- Copeland HL, Hewson HG, Stoller JK, Longworth DL. Making the continuing medical education
lecture effective. Journal of Continuing Education for the Health Professions. 1998;18:227-34.
- Pradhan A, Saparano D, Anath C. The influence of an audience response system on knowledge
retention: An application to resident education. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2005;193:1827-30.
- Slain D, Abate M, Hodges BM, et.al. An interactive response system to promote active
learning in the Doctor of Pharmacy curriculum. American Journal of Pharmacy Education. 2004;68:1-9.http://www.ajpe.org/doi/pdf/10.5688/aj6805117
- Preszler RW, Dawe A, Shuster CB, Shuster M. Assessment of the effects of student response
systems on student learning and attitudes over a broad range of biology courses. Life Sciences Education. 2007;6:29-41. http://www.lifescied.org/cgi/reprint/6/1/29.pdf