These steps to setup your Outlook account make the assumption that you have already installed Outlook. If either your Apple user account name is different from your ShortID or your Apple user account password is different from your Active Directory password, use these instructions.
If you have not already installed Outlook, see this page on instructions on how to do so.
If your account name is the same as your ShortID and your Apple account password matches your Active Directory Password, go to this page for alternate instructions.
1. Launch the Outlook application.
2. If you have not opened Outlook before, you will need to follow these next steps.
3. From the menu bar, click Tools > Accounts.
4. Click the Exchange Account icon to setup your account.
5. Type in your email address, which is your MyFSU login ID, your username, which is your email address, and your password, which is your MyFSU password. Uncheck the Configure automatically box and type in the server name, which is https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx. Once filled in, click Add Account.
6. Check the box to save your response and click Allow.
7. Your account should show up here with a green dot. If it did, then your account has been setup.
If you feel you followed these steps accurately and the process did not work, please contact the Technology Assistance Center via one of the methods at right.
Last updated: 03-20-2014
|Chat With a Specialist|
|Online Support Form|