Tip 1: Quick Locking Your Workstation
Tip 2: Locking Your Workstation Manually
Tip 3: Screen Saver Password Protection
1. Right-click on your desktop and then click “Personalize.”
2. Select the “Screen Saver” option in the bottom right corner of the window.
3. Select one of the screen saver options located in the Screen Saver drop-down menu.
4. Set the wait time for less than 15 minutes.
5. Check the “On resume, display logon screen” box.
6. Click Apply and then OK.
7. To unlock your workstation, move the mouse to exit the screen saver.
8. You may need to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to bring up the logon screen.
9. Type your password into the logon screen to re-enter your workstation.