1. Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard to capture a screen shot of the entire desktop. To capture only the active window, hold the Alt key down while pressing Print Screen key.
2. Open an image editing program, such as Microsoft Paint.
3. Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.
4. If prompted to enlarge the image, choose Yes.
5. Optional: Use your image editor's crop tool to crop out unnecessary portions of the screen shot.
6. Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.
7. Navigate to the folder where you want to save the image.
8. Type a file name for the image.
9. Select a file type.
10. Click the Save button.
Last modified 9/28/2007